Our intensive Autumn Irish Dance Workshop is the perfect start into to competition season. The Workshop is ideal for all dancers who wish to improve their technique and wish to learn challanging new materials.
We offer you the following at our Autumn Irish Dance Workshop:
– Intensive dancelessons in both Soft and Hard Shoes. These classes are focusing mainly on technique while learning new material to improve your repertoire.
– Pilates classes – train your muscules you need the most
– Feis Class – this is an additional optional class that you can book extra to your Workshop Weekend. In this class the trainers will look at your competitive material and will provide you with helpful tipps.
– A surprise present is also included for those who take part on both days of the Autumn Workshop.
– Social Event – Pub Visit on Saturday and a fun Ceili Night on Sunday with Snacks and Drinks
Just like by Camp Rince Berlin 2017 the kids will train together with adults during Autumn Irish Dance Workshop.
There are the following levels available for you: Beginner, Primary, Intermediate, Open.
If you wish to apply for Mix Leveled Classes (for example Beginner in Soft Shoe, Primary in Hard Shoes) it is possible, but shall the timetable not allow this, the participant will be taking part in the lower level classes.
– Pilates Class – this class is lead by a professional Pilates instructor and helps you strenghtening your core muscules.
– Feis Class – this class is for ONLY those of you who wish to participate in Feisanna in 2017 and early 2018. We will look at your competitive material and give you helpful tipps.
Fullprice of Autumn Workshop 2017: 125 € pro Person
Daily Price: 60 € pro Person
Prices for Classes and for the Feis Class you can read from our Pricelist in the Download section.